Eagles v Glenelg Round 12

Go down

Eagles v Glenelg Round 12 Empty Eagles v Glenelg Round 12

Post by Thiele on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:58 pm

GLENELG
Glenelg could have a debutant play against the Eagles on Sunday.
Launceston utility Rulla Kelly-Mansell (26, 187cm and 76kg) is among five inclusions to the Bays’ 25-man squad.
Kelly-Mansell has been joined by midfielder/forwards Josh Koster and Finn Betterman, together with tall utilities Tim Sumner and Tom Schott.
RAA Rookie Seb Kerrish succumbed to a leg injury at training, costing him his place in the 21 after an encouraging debut against Central in Round 11.
League
F: Reynolds, McBean, Close
HF: Scharenberg, Scott, Partington
C: Chalmers, Snook, Bradley
HB: Joseph, Curran, Motlop
B: McCarthy, Proud, Uebergang

R: White, Agnew, Gregson
INT: Betterman, Virgin, Bailey, Kelly-Mansell, Koster, Schott, Sumner
IN: Koster, Betterman, Schott, Sumner, Kelly-Mansell
OUT: Kerrish (leg)
Reserves
Boyle, Carmody, Carney, Feely, Holyoak, Kluske, Kuller, Le Cornu, Leck, Lovelock, Martini, Potter, Sawford, Schreiber, Searle, Slade, Symonds, Thompson, Wisdom, Yates.
Under-18
W. Schreiber, Strickland, Jones, O’Loughlin, Thompson, B. McRae, Carter, Weir, Beaumont, Pedlar, Kitschke, Grosser, Horsnell, Holder, Slade, Grimes, Liambis, Dean, Wormald, Bonutto, Drum, H. McRae, Wilsdon, Carmody, Hawson, Ross, Dowdell.
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Eagles v Glenelg Round 12 Empty Re: Eagles v Glenelg Round 12

Post by UncleHuey on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:06 pm

Been many years since we have beaten the Eagles at home. This should be a good game with the Eagles finding some form recently while the Bays haven't done much wrong this season.

Seem to have covered the loss of Hosie with Scott returning from injury. Bad luck for Kerrish, I thought he did alright on his debut. Bays by 3 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Been many years since we have beaten the Eagles at home. This should be a good game with the Eagles finding some form recently while the Bays haven't done much wrong this season.

Seem to have covered the loss of Hosie with Scott returning from injury. Bad luck for Kerrish, I thought he did alright on his debut. Bays by 3 goals.

Well I guess this is the big test are the Eagles better than they were at the Bay . I noticed Glenelg have a massive bench injury concerns ?
I spoke to Hosie’s sister this week in the vfl last week he kicked 3 goals .
Wish him the best in the AFL .
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:26 am

Eagles v Glenelg Round 12 Rd_12_19
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Good win by the Tigers, another long standing record crossed off. Enjoyable game of footy.

Great first quarter but the Eagles pegged them back by half time and the third quarter was a real arm wrestle. Bays ran the game out better and were cleaner with the ball in the last quarter. Partington had a blinder. Thought our defence was solid all day.

Couple of Eagles went the early crow, they get to eat it now. Petrenko was pointing to the scoreboard in the third quarter when they were 3 points up. Rowe started clapping in the face of a tiger defender after scoring a goal. But he who laughs last, laughs longest so suck it up boys.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Entertaining game of footy between two quality sides.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum