Zac Milbank's Top 50 SANFL players

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zac Milbank's Top 50 SANFL players - Page 2 Empty Re: Zac Milbank's Top 50 SANFL players

Post by UncleHuey on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Zac has picked a few on reputation. No way is Wright a walk up top 10 player
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Zac Milbank's Top 50 SANFL players - Page 2 Empty Re: Zac Milbank's Top 50 SANFL players

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:44 pm

Danyle Pearce at 12? I really couldn't see him on the list at all.
Other than him as far as the Blues are concerned, I'm ok with the others being there.

Although my order would be;
Kirkwood
Battersby
Stevens
Riley
F Evans
M Evans
Colquhoun
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers on Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:03 pm

goddy11 wrote:
bayman wrote:As an opposition supporter I would think that Hayes would be the more dangerous player out of the two

I am maybe making this WWTFC focused a bit but I agree with you bayman. To top his off Zac has Jack Hayes and Jimmy Toumpas in the 20-30 range.  I believe Nick is the better of the brothers but JT's choice is not based on recent form.

"goddy11" I think Sundays game proved which one of the brothers is more important to the Eagles. Jack was sensational an absolute ironman. Up forward the team revolves around him.
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Feathers wrote:
goddy11 wrote:
bayman wrote:As an opposition supporter I would think that Hayes would be the more dangerous player out of the two

I am maybe making this WWTFC focused a bit but I agree with you bayman. To top his off Zac has Jack Hayes and Jimmy Toumpas in the 20-30 range.  I believe Nick is the better of the brothers but JT's choice is not based on recent form.

"goddy11" I think Sundays game proved which one of the brothers is more important to the Eagles. Jack was sensational an absolute ironman. Up forward the team revolves around him.

Jack played a blinder. Unfortunately Nick was injured early. I like them both but I believe Nick is more consistent over a season. Just my opinion.
I must say on yesterdays form Jack will quickly prove me wrong . Happy for that. Very Happy
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum