North adelaide

Post new topic   

Go down

North adelaide  Empty North adelaide

Post by blacky on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:42 pm

Question for everyone
With north not receiving pts for their first 2 wins does there percentage still count
blacky
blacky

Join date : 2011-12-23
Posts : 327
Location : Where there is a good beer
My club : west

Back to top Go down

North adelaide  Empty Re: North adelaide

Post by southern bulldog on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:27 am

I would think so
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Join date : 2015-10-17
Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

North adelaide  Empty Re: North adelaide

Post by mickyj on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:38 pm

blacky wrote:Question for everyone
With north not receiving pts for their first 2 wins does there percentage still count

I would think if it's from the start of the season north should begin on minus four points.
Percentage if they win and its a loss does the percentage count no idea.

Or if the SANFL again doesn't wish to upset North they could wait until the end of the 2019 Home and Away season then take the four points Away .

Does anyone know what the SANFL are doing ?
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2284
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

North adelaide  Empty Re: North adelaide

Post by UncleHuey on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Their percentage would count as usual, its just that they start at minus 4 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Join date : 2013-03-20
Posts : 1332
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

North adelaide  Empty Re: North adelaide

Post by mickyj on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:28 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Their percentage would count as usual, its just that they start at minus 4 points.

Has it been officially said by the SANFL they are starting minus 4.
I'm guessing they are .
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2284
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

North adelaide  Empty Re: North adelaide

Post by goddy11 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Micky. You must have had a good new years break. It all done and dusted.
The query was in regard the percentage. I am not sure this has been addressed. In other codes , clubs docked points usually get a nominal percentage that would have occurred if the club forfeited. eg 3-0 loss in soccer.

http://sanfl.com.au/news/2018/09/17/sanfl-statement-preliminary-final/
goddy11
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 302
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

North adelaide  Empty Re: North adelaide

Post by mickyj on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:09 pm

goddy11 wrote:Micky. You must have had a good new years break. It all done and dusted.
The query was in regard the percentage. I am not sure this has been addressed. In other codes , clubs docked points usually get a nominal percentage that would  have occurred if the club forfeited. eg 3-0 loss in soccer.

http://sanfl.com.au/news/2018/09/17/sanfl-statement-preliminary-final/

Went fishing too much while the charity I volunteer at was closed .
All I've read online is North fans claiming two games is nothing and losing players to the afl is nothing .
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2284
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   
 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum