Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post new topic   

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by bayman on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:45 pm

whybother wrote:That would be an interesting way to get around a suspension. Enroll in NT season and serve the first 3 matches as a "suspension", play the rest of the NT summers (for us) season, and come back to SANFL as a clean skin. Brilliant !  Or doesn't the NT League count as a real league?

it wont work that way, however obviously some common sense has taken place presuming the penalty will be served in the competition that handed out the penalty.....because we had a ludicrous situation where Mark Viska got suspended while playing for the crows late one year, however he was not allowed to play for Glenelg in the finals that year (because he hadn't served his afl suspension) making his suspension another 3 or so weeks on top of the original penalty.....my opinion is either the Glenelg games he missed totally counted towards the suspension or the suspension should be separated which seems to be the case with Seb........if the boot was on the other foot could you imagine the uproar if an afl player got 2 or 3 weeks for a late bump & he was retiring & did retire from the afl competition, if any state league said ''his penalty did not occur in our competition so he will not be serving it'' as i said could you imagine the uproar ?
bayman
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7328
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by goddy11 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:16 pm

bayman wrote:
whybother wrote:That would be an interesting way to get around a suspension. Enroll in NT season and serve the first 3 matches as a "suspension", play the rest of the NT summers (for us) season, and come back to SANFL as a clean skin. Brilliant !  Or doesn't the NT League count as a real league?

it wont work that way, however obviously some common sense has taken place presuming the penalty will be served in the competition that handed out the penalty.....because we had a ludicrous situation where Mark Viska got suspended while playing for the crows late one year, however he was not allowed to play for Glenelg in the finals that year (because he hadn't served his afl suspension)  making his suspension another 3 or so weeks on top of the original penalty.....my opinion is either the Glenelg games he missed totally counted towards  the suspension  or  the   suspension  should  be  separated   which seems to be the case with Seb........if the boot was on the other foot could you imagine the uproar if an afl player got 2 or 3 weeks for a late bump & he was retiring  & did retire from the afl competition, if any state league said  ''his  penalty did not occur in our competition so he will not be serving it''  as i said could you imagine the uproar ?

A grey area. An AFL player gets suspended he is not allowed to play in lesser comp until that suspension has run its course and if suspended at SANFL can not play in AFL.
goddy11
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 266
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by mickyj on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:18 am

goddy11 wrote:
bayman wrote:
whybother wrote:That would be an interesting way to get around a suspension. Enroll in NT season and serve the first 3 matches as a "suspension", play the rest of the NT summers (for us) season, and come back to SANFL as a clean skin. Brilliant !  Or doesn't the NT League count as a real league?

it wont work that way, however obviously some common sense has taken place presuming the penalty will be served in the competition that handed out the penalty.....because we had a ludicrous situation where Mark Viska got suspended while playing for the crows late one year, however he was not allowed to play for Glenelg in the finals that year (because he hadn't served his afl suspension)  making his suspension another 3 or so weeks on top of the original penalty.....my opinion is either the Glenelg games he missed totally counted towards  the suspension  or  the   suspension  should  be  separated   which seems to be the case with Seb........if the boot was on the other foot could you imagine the uproar if an afl player got 2 or 3 weeks for a late bump & he was retiring  & did retire from the afl competition, if any state league said  ''his  penalty did not occur in our competition so he will not be serving it''  as i said could you imagine the uproar ?

A grey area. An AFL player gets suspended he is not allowed to play in lesser comp until that suspension has run its course and if suspended at SANFL can not play in AFL.

These days my memory retention isn't like it used to be.
But I have a feeling the official sanfl statement ( which I don't have a copy of) says his suspension is at any level of football .
I could be wrong of course .
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2132
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Feathers on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:49 am

Premiers wrote:Feathers,
You mentioned that David Foote was the third most talented junior that you saw come through West Torrens after Harry Puhle and Neville Roberts. Surely you would have a 17 year old champion youngster by the name of Bruce Lindsay up there. Few people would recall the young Bruce Lindsay of pre-ACL rupture days and think of the slower, heavier post -ACL rupture version.
Bruce, at about 17years of age, was bound for a wonderful VFL career. He had already been signed up to commence the following season with Collingwood when, in his last match for West Torrens, a semi-final, he ruptured his ACL. In those days, ACL surgical repair was not as advanced as today and most players struggled to come back to top footy. To Bruce's credit, 2 years later he back playing good team footy, not the scintillating, spectacular stuff of his 17 yearold days and, of course his VFL dreams were over before they began. He continued on as Captain of the Club and one of the inaugural Crows players.

But as a 17 year old, he was playing key midfield roles for the Eagles. Very quick, beautiful kick, spectacular leap for 180cm player. A little like North Adelaide's Antrobus (at his top) but a better kick and playing top footy EVERY week.   His injury denied us seeing something special as did Harry Pulhe's injury.

Sorry about that, how could I forget Bruce Lindsay. Absolutely sensational in his early days until injuries struck. A good bloke too. Move David Foote to fourth best junior.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by goddy11 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:40 am

Feathers wrote:
Premiers wrote:Feathers,
You mentioned that David Foote was the third most talented junior that you saw come through West Torrens after Harry Puhle and Neville Roberts. Surely you would have a 17 year old champion youngster by the name of Bruce Lindsay up there. Few people would recall the young Bruce Lindsay of pre-ACL rupture days and think of the slower, heavier post -ACL rupture version.
Bruce, at about 17years of age, was bound for a wonderful VFL career. He had already been signed up to commence the following season with Collingwood when, in his last match for West Torrens, a semi-final, he ruptured his ACL. In those days, ACL surgical repair was not as advanced as today and most players struggled to come back to top footy. To Bruce's credit, 2 years later he back playing good team footy, not the scintillating, spectacular stuff of his 17 yearold days and, of course his VFL dreams were over before they began. He continued on as Captain of the Club and one of the inaugural Crows players.

But as a 17 year old, he was playing key midfield roles for the Eagles. Very quick, beautiful kick, spectacular leap for 180cm player. A little like North Adelaide's Antrobus (at his top) but a better kick and playing top footy EVERY week.   His injury denied us seeing something special as did Harry Pulhe's injury.

Sorry about that, how could I forget Bruce Lindsay. Absolutely sensational in his early days until injuries struck. A good bloke too. Move David Foote to fourth best junior.

I'm getting old Feathers. I only vaguely remember David. I never would have had him in my top 3 although he was serviceable . The knee injury to Bruce kept him here. I think we also had Mick Shallow (may have come in 1yr earlier) come in with Harry Puhle and Neville Roberts. That was the most exciting trio and it was interrupted for a number of reasons.
goddy11
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 266
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by whybother on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:59 pm

I see in this morning's Advertiser the passing of one Tracy Donald Braidwood. Surely there can't be two of that name. Braidwood was a rugged but slow full back of the early 1960s, part of the team that many consider was the best in the golden era of West Torrens. If my memory is correct, Braidwood was pinged at Adelaide oval by the one umpire of the day for time wasting, being "too slow" to walk to the half back flank to retrieve the ball for a kick in.
whybother
whybother

Join date : 2018-10-01
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Feathers on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:05 am

whybother wrote:I see in this morning's Advertiser the passing of one Tracy Donald Braidwood. Surely there can't be two of that name. Braidwood was a rugged but slow full back of the early 1960s, part of the team that many consider was the best in the golden era of West Torrens. If my memory is correct, Braidwood was pinged at Adelaide oval by the one umpire of the day for time wasting, being "too slow" to walk to the half back flank to retrieve the ball for a kick in.

A very solid fullback, with a lovely dropkick. Has been ill for sometime.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Feathers on Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 am

goddy11 wrote:
Feathers wrote:
Premiers wrote:Feathers,
You mentioned that David Foote was the third most talented junior that you saw come through West Torrens after Harry Puhle and Neville Roberts. Surely you would have a 17 year old champion youngster by the name of Bruce Lindsay up there. Few people would recall the young Bruce Lindsay of pre-ACL rupture days and think of the slower, heavier post -ACL rupture version.
Bruce, at about 17years of age, was bound for a wonderful VFL career. He had already been signed up to commence the following season with Collingwood when, in his last match for West Torrens, a semi-final, he ruptured his ACL. In those days, ACL surgical repair was not as advanced as today and most players struggled to come back to top footy. To Bruce's credit, 2 years later he back playing good team footy, not the scintillating, spectacular stuff of his 17 yearold days and, of course his VFL dreams were over before they began. He continued on as Captain of the Club and one of the inaugural Crows players.

But as a 17 year old, he was playing key midfield roles for the Eagles. Very quick, beautiful kick, spectacular leap for 180cm player. A little like North Adelaide's Antrobus (at his top) but a better kick and playing top footy EVERY week.   His injury denied us seeing something special as did Harry Pulhe's injury.

Sorry about that, how could I forget Bruce Lindsay. Absolutely sensational in his early days until injuries struck. A good bloke too. Move David Foote to fourth best junior.

I'm getting old Feathers. I only vaguely remember David. I never would have had him in my top 3 although he was serviceable . The knee injury to Bruce kept him here. I think we also had Mick Shallow (may have come in 1yr earlier) come in with Harry Puhle and Neville Roberts. That was the most exciting trio and it was interrupted for a number of reasons.

When referring to David Foote I was talking about his junior football, a very classy footballer.
Mick Shallow I think came to West Torrens from either Teachers College or Uni., was not a junior when playing for West Torrens. Had a couple of sensational seasons and eventually moved to Western Australia.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by mickyj on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:50 am

Feathers wrote:
goddy11 wrote:
Feathers wrote:
Premiers wrote:Feathers,
You mentioned that David Foote was the third most talented junior that you saw come through West Torrens after Harry Puhle and Neville Roberts. Surely you would have a 17 year old champion youngster by the name of Bruce Lindsay up there. Few people would recall the young Bruce Lindsay of pre-ACL rupture days and think of the slower, heavier post -ACL rupture version.
Bruce, at about 17years of age, was bound for a wonderful VFL career. He had already been signed up to commence the following season with Collingwood when, in his last match for West Torrens, a semi-final, he ruptured his ACL. In those days, ACL surgical repair was not as advanced as today and most players struggled to come back to top footy. To Bruce's credit, 2 years later he back playing good team footy, not the scintillating, spectacular stuff of his 17 yearold days and, of course his VFL dreams were over before they began. He continued on as Captain of the Club and one of the inaugural Crows players.

But as a 17 year old, he was playing key midfield roles for the Eagles. Very quick, beautiful kick, spectacular leap for 180cm player. A little like North Adelaide's Antrobus (at his top) but a better kick and playing top footy EVERY week.   His injury denied us seeing something special as did Harry Pulhe's injury.

Sorry about that, how could I forget Bruce Lindsay. Absolutely sensational in his early days until injuries struck. A good bloke too. Move David Foote to fourth best junior.

I'm getting old Feathers. I only vaguely remember David. I never would have had him in my top 3 although he was serviceable . The knee injury to Bruce kept him here. I think we also had Mick Shallow (may have come in 1yr earlier) come in with Harry Puhle and Neville Roberts. That was the most exciting trio and it was interrupted for a number of reasons.

When referring to David Foote I was talking about his junior football, a very classy footballer.
Mick Shallow I think came to West Torrens from either Teachers College or Uni., was not a junior when playing for West Torrens. Had a couple of sensational seasons and eventually moved to Western Australia.

The Shallow brothers lived up the road from me when I was growing up.
Great family
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2132
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by goddy11 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Feathers wrote:
whybother wrote:I see in this morning's Advertiser the passing of one Tracy Donald Braidwood. Surely there can't be two of that name. Braidwood was a rugged but slow full back of the early 1960s, part of the team that many consider was the best in the golden era of West Torrens. If my memory is correct, Braidwood was pinged at Adelaide oval by the one umpire of the day for time wasting, being "too slow" to walk to the half back flank to retrieve the ball for a kick in.

A very solid fullback, with a lovely dropkick. Has been ill for sometime.
Im very sad to hear this. I mentioned on the Eagles website that I knew Tracy from him being a painter at GM Holdens at Elizabeth. Lovely man. Good footballer. As a fulback I recall (I vaguely remember) in my schoolboy days he had a season where no FF kicked more than a goal against him in an era of Fred Phillis,Greenslade,Dennis Sachse,Eric Freeman.
Rick Vidovich .
goddy11
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 266
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Feathers on Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:18 am

Went to meet the players tea at the club last night. Booked out. Kurt Slaven spoke and said the club WILL get some compensation from the SANFL in regards to the 19th man saga and that the club is in a very good financial position. Players from the new Eagles women's team were introduced.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:43 am

That just still seems all wrong to me.

Compensation is hardly the preferred outcome the club would have sought.

It sort of says to me from the SANFL's point of view;
"we can't administer this game properly and fairly because we don't want to cause a ruckus and upset the apple cart, so we'll give you a few bucks just to keep you quiet over in the corner. Oh and we will change a couple of minor peripheral rules just so we don't look like we're sitting on our thumbs."

If I were the Eagles board, I would think a statement like; "you can stick your compensation where the sun don't shine", might make it plain for all to see just how inequitable and farcical this whole situation has become.


Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2954
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Feathers on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:03 am

I am know the Eagles have told the SANFL many times how unhappy they were with the handling of the saga, what else can they do, a decision has been made.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by goddy11 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:17 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:That just still seems all wrong to me.

Compensation is hardly the preferred outcome the club would have sought.

It sort of says to me from the SANFL's point of view;
"we can't administer this game properly and fairly because we don't want to cause a ruckus and upset the apple cart, so we'll give you a few bucks just to keep you quiet over in the corner. Oh and we will change a couple of minor peripheral rules just so we don't look like we're sitting on our thumbs."

If I were the Eagles board, I would think a statement like; "you can stick your compensation where the sun don't shine", might make it plain for all to see just how inequitable and farcical this whole situation has become.



Your probably correct Chambo but the principal in this case is not worth the effort. NA ended up winning the premiership and that's what all the sides play for. I would have taken their fine and points deduction in exchange. A significant compo will at least ease the pain. Olsen was very ingenuous in his overview of the situation. An apology may have helped.

PS I still cant come to grips with the fact a professional club like NA did not know how many players they had on the field for a considerable time and that the support staff did not query a player on the field that was meant to be in the change room assed for injury.
goddy11
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 266
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Yes and my main concern is the potential is still there for a repeat, even if all eyes are likely to be more vigilant.

The door is still slightly ajar in my view.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2954
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Premiers on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Big (USA) South Adelaide ruckman, Alex Auricchio has quit South Adelaide to pursue his football elsewhere. Could elsewhere be Oval Avenue? He would certainly be welcome with Jarrad Redden's knee limiting heavy demands and Jordan West still developing. I thought Auricchio was impressive in the games that I saw - he's quick for such a big man, has skills and "mongrel" and could play as a part-time key forward.
Premiers
Premiers

Join date : 2018-10-22
Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by mickyj on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Premiers wrote:Big (USA) South Adelaide ruckman, Alex Auricchio has quit South Adelaide to pursue his football elsewhere. Could elsewhere be Oval Avenue? He would certainly be welcome with Jarrad Redden's knee limiting heavy demands and Jordan West still developing. I thought Auricchio was impressive in the games that I saw - he's quick for such a big man, has skills and "mongrel" and could play as a part-time key forward.

I'm hearing the coach wishes another Ruck .
So Premiers you could be right and I can't see a draw back .
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2132
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by mickyj on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:30 pm

Premiers wrote:Big (USA) South Adelaide ruckman, Alex Auricchio has quit South Adelaide to pursue his football elsewhere. Could elsewhere be Oval Avenue? He would certainly be welcome with Jarrad Redden's knee limiting heavy demands and Jordan West still developing. I thought Auricchio was impressive in the games that I saw - he's quick for such a big man, has skills and "mongrel" and could play as a part-time key forward.

Has this player signed with the Eagles?
There's nothing coming out of oval Ave that he has.
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2132
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by bayman on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:03 pm

mickyj wrote:
Premiers wrote:Big (USA) South Adelaide ruckman, Alex Auricchio has quit South Adelaide to pursue his football elsewhere. Could elsewhere be Oval Avenue? He would certainly be welcome with Jarrad Redden's knee limiting heavy demands and Jordan West still developing. I thought Auricchio was impressive in the games that I saw - he's quick for such a big man, has skills and "mongrel" and could play as a part-time key forward.

Has this player signed with the Eagles?
There's nothing coming out of oval Ave that he has.

I’ve posted this weeks ago that he’s signed with Southport
bayman
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7328
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by mickyj on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:27 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:
Premiers wrote:Big (USA) South Adelaide ruckman, Alex Auricchio has quit South Adelaide to pursue his football elsewhere. Could elsewhere be Oval Avenue? He would certainly be welcome with Jarrad Redden's knee limiting heavy demands and Jordan West still developing. I thought Auricchio was impressive in the games that I saw - he's quick for such a big man, has skills and "mongrel" and could play as a part-time key forward.

Has this player signed with the Eagles?
There's nothing coming out of oval Ave that he has.

I’ve posted this weeks ago that he’s signed with Southport

I wondered why it wasn't in the rumour file. the first post about him not yours bayman
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2132
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by goddy11 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:54 pm

To any of us old time WT supporters, todays Conversations with Cornesy was with Lindsay Head. I must say listening to a few of Cornsey's shows he is well prepared and runs a good show.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/conversations-with-cornesy/id1221230851?mt=2  

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/conversations-with-cornesy

I think you need to download iTunes.
goddy11
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 266
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Premiers on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Appears that the Eagles missed out on signing a big key forward.
If Jack Hayes fills one of the 2 positions (probably full forward), any suggestion on who takes CHF? Maybe hope that young Weidemann can step up? Or Jake vonBertouch shifts from CHB to CHF (leaving a hole to fill at CHB)? Whatever, we're going to be very scarce on key position players...... worse when injury strikes. Has any new player over 194cm been seen at summer training?
Premiers
Premiers

Join date : 2018-10-22
Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by whybother on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:46 am

With the new 6-6-6 rule, which probably makes for one on one football, maybe Wundke can get a run
whybother
whybother

Join date : 2018-10-01
Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Feathers on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:13 am

I think Jack Hayes will definitely play CHF. F/F will most probably rotate between N. Hayes, West and von Bertouch. Can't see any other options. Sam Michael (6'4") ruckman from the U18's last year is the only other tall. At the AGM the coach was asked about Guilhaus' future and said it depends on his "acting career" and his ability to train.
Jimmy T. has had an ongoing ankle problem, he has been given the go ahead to start full training this week, he will be assessed regularly to see if an op. is required.
Feathers
Feathers

Join date : 2016-03-09
Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by mickyj on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:04 am

Zac milbanks season 2019 review of the Eagles

Woodville-West Torrens coach Sam Lonergan is bringing a new voice and fresh approach to Oval Avenue as the Eagles begin a new era in 2019.

And while Lonergan respects the pain of all Eagles fans after last year’s loss in the Preliminary Final, the focus will be on earning the premiership points against North Adelaide in Round 1 of the Statewide Super League season.

Speaking on SANFL TV, Lonergan said his men ” have a job to do” against the Roosters at Maughan Thiem Kia Oval on Sunday March 31.


The Eagles will be armed with arguably the strongest midfield division in the competition after adding the sizeable frames of Jesse Lonergan (Gold Coast) and Jordan Foote (Sydney) to their ultra-consistent mosquito fleet in the centre square.

Fan favourite Jimmy Toumpas – who played in the Eagles’ 2011 League premiership as a teenager – has also been welcomed back to the club, likely to fill the experienced half-back role vacated by the retiring Paul Stewart.

With ruckman Marc Borholm also hanging up the boots during the off-season, Lonergan has earmarked impressive young bigman Sam Michael as one to watch this year, as he looks to push into League ranks alongside the tall timber of Jarrad Redden and Jordan West.

Foote, who managed six AFL games with the Swans after being restricted by injury, will be the fourth generation in his family to represent West Torrens, following in the footsteps of Great Grandfather Edward, Grandfather John and Father David.
mickyj
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 2132
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodville-West Torrens 2019...all discussions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


Post new topic   
 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum