Post by Lee on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 pm

Leave it, w, err seaside
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Round 12: Glenelg v Eagles - Saturday 23 June @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Seaside1 wrote:It is just unfair how you , sorry Admin , allow it.

I tried discussing the game yet same poster seems to be allowed to post rubbish .

I agree with Seaside1, whether he/she is who you have hinted at seaside1 being & whether it is or isn’t that former poster, as seaside1 this person has done nothing wrong to cause a reprimand or warning if you will, I see I have been given a thinly veiled reprimanded as well & that’s fine as yeah I called someone a name so I’ll wear that, however twice I was mis quoted & this was pointed out & all I kept getting was utter garbage that I’ve been reading for a couple of years now, I’m sick of the grade 3 one eyed bullsh1t & in closing I will show everyone respect as has been shown to me by 99% of people on here but will not give respect when it doesn’t come the other way, only one person on this site does not show respect & balanced views & after this although I’ve had $300.00 on the Eagles to go top at $4.00, I don’t care who wins it but I’ll be happy to lose the $300.00
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:04 am

Seaside1 wrote:It is just unfair how you , sorry Admin , allow it.

I tried discussing the game yet same poster seems to be allowed to post rubbish .

It's not Admin's job to stop people posting rubbish. If it was there wouldn't be a football forum left in the country.

Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:12 am

You may have noticed that quality is not a pre-requisite for posts on football forums. People can post what they like, within forum guidelines.

Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:26 pm

bayman wrote:I thought they’d be finishing just out of the 5 before the season started given the reputations of a couple of recruits, I thought & still think the second half of the season will be better as the team gels to a new game plan that at times looks good but it’s a work in progress & the coach was only appointed around November, now what I have learnt since, the coach is teaching them one thing at a time rather than push the whole thing at once & confuse them, I’ve heard our coaches talk over the years & I’ve thought yep that’s about right or why is he doing that, in Marks case tactically & how he sees a game unfolding, I can say he is miles ahead of me & any coach we’ve had over the last 20 years or more, Mark Mickan included

Dom Barry is a player I forgot about. The rookie draft is a killer for some clubs.
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:02 am

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Think if you were at the game you could answer why Joseph who was not up to taking Sharrad on . But I'll say allegedly kidney punched Johansen over the boundary line .

http://sanfl.com.au/news/2018/06/25/round-12-sanfl-irp/

Glenelg defender Aaron Joseph has been offered a two-match ban with an early guilty plea for engaging in rough conduct with Eagles utility Ethan Haylock at Gliderol Stadium on Saturday.

Aaron Joseph (Glenelg) – Rough Conduct

Conduct: Intentional

Impact: Medium

Base Sanction (Bad Record Loading): 3 Matches

Early Plea: 2 Matches

Joseph has until 10am on Tuesday to decide whether to contest or accept the charge.

Joseph lost appeal got three matches
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:48 am

mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Think if you were at the game you could answer why Joseph who was not up to taking Sharrad on . But I'll say allegedly kidney punched Johansen over the boundary line .

Glenelg defender Aaron Joseph has been offered a two-match ban with an early guilty plea for engaging in rough conduct with Eagles utility Ethan Haylock at Gliderol Stadium on Saturday.

Mickyj. wasn't part of this discussion about you rubbing Bayman the wrong way. Just saying.

Joseph has until 10am on Tuesday to decide whether to contest or accept the charge.

goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:09 pm

goddy11 wrote:
mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Mickyj. wasn't part of this discussion about you rubbing Bayman the wrong way. Just saying.

Goddy11 did I stuff again ?
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum