Round 6: Sturt v Eagles - Sunday 6 May @ Peter Motley Oval

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Round 6: Sturt v Eagles - Sunday 6 May @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by bayman on Mon May 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Ok, I saw The Eagles kick a goal & went to the toilet just before I expected the siren to go, I returned to my seat & has seen Mattner remonstrating with the time keepers & presumed wrongly that the Eagles goal I saw must have been after the 26 minutes & I apologise for wrongly presuming, as for “grave injustice” that is a way over the top comment, personally I had no interest in the game apart from hoping that Sturt lad was ok, I was interested in the league game only....let’s be real forgetting family members & the players on the day no one really cares if they win or lose they just want players getting experience for the league team, whoever makes the 5 then it gets a bit more serious....as for illegal goal, that would be wrong as you play to the siren regardless
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by columbo on Mon May 07, 2018 5:29 pm

Eagles goal was at 25:17.
As you said Bayman the bigger issue was the wellbeing of the injured player aswell as that of the other players that were around the contest.
Im pretty sure it would have all be addressed today by the powers that be and as long as it is clearly communicated to everyone that needs to know that should give clarity should something similar happen again.
columbo

Teams : Eagles, North Melbourne
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Mon May 07, 2018 5:42 pm

columbo wrote:Eagles goal was at 25:17.
As you said Bayman the bigger issue was the wellbeing of the injured player aswell as that of the other players that were around the contest.
Im pretty sure it would have all be addressed today by the powers that be and as long as it is clearly communicated to everyone that needs to know that should give clarity  should something similar happen again.

It was distressing to see .
I was worried for the Sturt player and Seb he looked to be in shock
Like all fans we clapped when the Sturt player went off the ground
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy on Thu May 10, 2018 10:05 pm

bayman wrote:I can confirm the Sturt lad is ok, Warren Partland told me he was walking around the rooms in between both matches, Sturt need to find a chf, I think perhaps they could play Osborn there

Given on what I’ve seen so far this year & bearing in mind that Sinor, Patrenko & Boyd likely first pick players still to come back in, that if ever the Eagles are going to win a premiership then this is the year, UBET were $4.50 before the round & are now $4.00 I think that is a great bet & have taken it....this is their biggest chance of all the chances that they’ve had in recent years

What about Jake Sutcliffe for CHF ?
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum