State of the SANFL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: State of the SANFL

Post by mickyj on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 pm

If anyone needs to know today ,Mickyj and Family are paid up members for the wwtfc.
Just for anyone who is bored and needs any information at all relating to the SANFL .
Lol
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

As my old man said with westies area
We have the airport and the cemetery in other words we get them coming and going
blacky

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 pm

With due respect Hatchet, there's not much to talk about at this time of year. Recruiting has pretty much finished and trials haven't started so it's just training. I note that even the AFL coverage has stooped to writing about Bryce Gibbs changing his hairstyle.
For what it's worth I'm really looking forward to this season, first because I think my team will improve and second because I find it difficult to write any team off just at the moment - it could be an unpredictable year.

Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:53 am

The Hatchet wrote:That theres been 4 days without a SANFL post here and not much better elsewhere should say a bit about the state of the league and how much interest is lost by many fans.

I will be a little more serious here with this post .
As far as I can see going from forums and Facebook pages not much seems to be going on anywhere with the SANFL .
And at a guess one of those pages tends to chase posters off and concentrate on the woe of AFL teams in the SANFL . Or in simple terms boring as **** .
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum