Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Peter69 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:46 pm

There's always next year as long as there still is an SANFL comp. Good post Micky the Eags are a Professional Club and we'll always be around the mark. How about the 17 y/o X factor;) Better off being chokers than missing the five altogether.

Give Port nothing to gain from the season in any comp I say so good luck Sturt in the hunt for back to back.
avatar
Peter69

Join date : 2017-09-14
Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:48 pm

The last epitaph from the Prelim.

Josh Hone offered 1 game or $200 fine for deliberate low impact contact on Allmond.

Allmond offered a reprimand for "unnecessary" contact with a runner.

Not sure if they are related.

Hardly worth the MRP bothering.
avatar
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2791
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by mickyj on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Peter69 wrote:There's always next year as long as there still is an SANFL comp. Good post Micky the Eags are a Professional Club and we'll always be around the mark. How about the 17 y/o X factor;) Better off being chokers than missing the five altogether.

Give Port nothing to gain from the season in any comp I say so good luck Sturt in the hunt for back to back.

No worries Peter69
I like most eagles fans didn't think we'd win yesterday .
Eagles need big improvements to move ahead next year

I hope Sturt beat Port next week
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by mickyj on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:The last epitaph from the Prelim.

Josh Hone offered 1 game or $200 fine for deliberate low impact contact on Allmond.

Allmond offered a reprimand for "unnecessary" contact with a runner.

Not sure if they are related.

Hardly worth the MRP bothering.

Seems a bit odd but the sturt guy couldve missed the GF no i guess not lol
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by bayman on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:37 pm

$200.00 fine.....he must have tickled him....i reckon if Josh went for a whip around for the $200.00 from the Sturt faithful he'd end up a very long way in front... Very Happy
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6774
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: Preliminary Final: Eagles v Sturt - Sunday 17 September @ Adelaide Oval

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 pm

bayman wrote:$200.00 fine.....he must have tickled him....i reckon if Josh went for a whip around for the $200.00 from the Sturt faithful he'd end up a very long way in front... Very Happy

Probably enough for the MRP too!!
avatar
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2791
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum