Rumour File

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Rumour File - Page 26 Empty Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:01 pm

Premiers wrote:Rumour that Eagles are going to sign up a Norwood ex Premiership midfielder. If from a  premiership year, guessing from Norwood's 2014 last Premiership team . Apparently, now a player superfluous to Norwood's needs with their good list of midfielders. Curious who that could be? Any one with info?

Feathers may know
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers on Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:20 pm

mickyj wrote:
Big Phil wrote:James Boyd back to South or the Dogs?

Dogs struggling to pay the council money for water rates according to the paper
Could they pay Boyd ?

Definitely going to the Dogs. If Laird was still there, no, no, no, no, no. But new coach willing to take a chance.
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:06 pm

Premiers wrote:Rumour that Eagles are going to sign up a Norwood ex Premiership midfielder. If from a  premiership year, guessing from Norwood's 2014 last Premiership team . Apparently, now a player superfluous to Norwood's needs with their good list of midfielders. Curious who that could be? Any one with info?

Premiers outside the box Norwood won the seconds flag 2019.
gerloff is a Norwood premier player 2019 seconds flag and I’m told a good mid fielder
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Premiers on Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:36 pm

Wouldn't think Gerloff would be released by Norwood without a heavy price tag which the Eagles wouldn't pay, especially with Gerloff still with AFL potential in pre-season/mid-season /2020 drafts. More likely it's someone of lesser ability.
But I like your thinking!
Premiers
Premiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch on Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:28 am

No way Norwood would be willing to part with Gerloff. If this rumour comes to fruition I would imagine Micky's on the money and it could be a reserves lad.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Scrunch wrote:No way Norwood would be willing to part with Gerloff. If this rumour comes to fruition I would imagine Micky's on the money and it could be a reserves lad.

Eagles should have money as Boyd has left so you never know
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Anything on this rumour seems to have died a death
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers on Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:08 pm

mickyj wrote:

All clubs would be closed down now for the Xmas break.

If we had room/cap/money for Broadbent, and now with the departure of Boyd we should be well placed if a good or wanted player turns up. Bit of a feeling the club doesn't want to be rushed in to anything.
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj on Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Feathers wrote:
mickyj wrote:

All clubs would be closed down now for the Xmas break.

If we had room/cap/money for Broadbent, and now with the departure of Boyd we should be well placed if  a good or wanted player turns up. Bit of a feeling the club doesn't want to be rushed in to anything.

Sounds good to me
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum