Rumour File

Post new topic   

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Ok there’s talk Beech is not returning to west
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by bayman on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:08 pm

mickyj wrote:Ok there’s talk Beech is not returning to west

i couldn't see him at another traditional sanfl team but i do like the sound of ''Glenelg Beech''
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7093
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:12 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:Ok there’s talk Beech is not returning to west

i couldn't see him at another traditional sanfl team but i do like the sound of ''Glenelg Beech''

Like that one Bayman
Talk from westies fans he might be going back to Victoria
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Thiele on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:24 pm

mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:Ok there’s talk Beech is not returning to west

i couldn't see him at another traditional sanfl team but i do like the sound of ''Glenelg Beech''

Like that one Bayman
Talk from westies fans he might be going back to Victoria
He might be heading to Vic but never came from Victoria
avatar
Thiele

Join date : 2011-12-14
Posts : 992
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by blacky on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Westies don't get beech then that it it for me
avatar
blacky

Join date : 2011-12-23
Posts : 312
Location : Where there is a good beer
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Thiele wrote:
mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:Ok there’s talk Beech is not returning to west

i couldn't see him at another traditional sanfl team but i do like the sound of ''Glenelg Beech''

Like that one Bayman
Talk from westies fans he might be going back to Victoria
He might be heading to Vic but never came from Victoria

My mistake the talk from some westies fans he’s going to Victoria just a rumour

avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Ok I will be corrected Seb Guilhaus rumoured to be training with the eagles tonight
If he does I’m wrong
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by blacky on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Ok beech back at westies good news for all westies fans
avatar
blacky

Join date : 2011-12-23
Posts : 312
Location : Where there is a good beer
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:34 pm

blacky wrote:Ok beech back at westies good news for all westies fans

So your not giving up then blacky
We all say things god I’ve said some rubbish but my excuse I had a brain injury sometimes it works lol
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Thiele on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:01 pm

mickyj wrote:
blacky wrote:Ok beech back at westies good news for all westies fans

So your not giving up then blacky
We all say things god I’ve said some rubbish but my excuse I had a brain injury sometimes it works lol
Signed sealed and delivered he is back at the bloods http://sanfl.com.au/beech-back-bloods/
avatar
Thiele

Join date : 2011-12-14
Posts : 992
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by blacky on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 pm

mickyj wrote:
blacky wrote:Ok beech back at westies good news for all westies fans

So your not giving up then blacky
We all say things god I’ve said some rubbish but my excuse I had a brain injury sometimes it works lol
My excuse micky is I have been following westies for to long LOL
avatar
blacky

Join date : 2011-12-23
Posts : 312
Location : Where there is a good beer
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm

blacky wrote:
mickyj wrote:
blacky wrote:Ok beech back at westies good news for all westies fans

So your not giving up then blacky
We all say things god I’ve said some rubbish but my excuse I had a brain injury sometimes it works lol
My excuse micky is I have been following westies for to long LOL

I understand I was going every week when West Torrens could only kick a goal a game lol
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Big Phil on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 pm

mickyj wrote:Ok I will be corrected Seb Guilhaus rumoured to be training with the eagles tonight
If he does I’m wrong
Or GMcG is right.
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4319
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Big Phil wrote:
mickyj wrote:Ok I will be corrected Seb Guilhaus rumoured to be training with the eagles tonight
If he does I’m wrong
Or GMcG is right.

Already thanked him big Phil you should’ve read that if not it’s not my issue
But I still have no proof he is training but if he is or isn’t I’ll hear or read it
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:33 am

Big Phil wrote:
mickyj wrote:Ok I will be corrected Seb Guilhaus rumoured to be training with the eagles tonight
If he does I’m wrong
Or GMcG is right.

No idea what’s going on about Seb seems no one is saying a word
So Big PHIL is he an Eagle or not it’s gone all quiet on him today after your post yesterday
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by eartotheground on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:53 am

Seb will be at a club with a vowel in the name and at least one consonant.
avatar
eartotheground

Join date : 2012-06-22
Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Lee on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 am

That rules out Ryswyk if he was a club then.
avatar
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7001
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:20 pm

eartotheground wrote:Seb will be at a club with a vowel in the name and at least one consonant.
Nice one

Still nothing from the northern suburbs about Seb
It’s not another bit of nothing again lol
No one seems to actually know what’s going on
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Scrunch on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:07 pm

mickyj wrote:
eartotheground wrote:Seb will be at a club with a vowel in the name and at least one consonant.
Nice one

Still nothing from the northern suburbs about Seb
It’s not another bit of nothing again lol
No one seems to actually know what’s going on

mickyj wrote:
When the eagles tell us fans it’s happening I’ll acceot
Until then it’s just rumours

Dont think the Eagles will announce anything via Forums ...
avatar
Scrunch

Join date : 2013-02-10
Posts : 1448

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:46 pm

eartotheground wrote:Seb will be at a club with a vowel in the name and at least one consonant.

So he won't be playing in Wales then? Very Happy
avatar
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2887
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Scrunch wrote:
mickyj wrote:
eartotheground wrote:Seb will be at a club with a vowel in the name and at least one consonant.
Nice one

Still nothing from the northern suburbs about Seb
It’s not another bit of nothing again lol
No one seems to actually know what’s going on

mickyj wrote:
When the eagles tell us fans it’s happening I’ll acceot
Until then it’s just rumours

Dont think the Eagles will announce anything via Forums ...

Of course not
My info earlier was he isn’t playing for the eagles
Yet it keeps coming up
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Big Phil on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Seb himself has posted on Facebook that he will be back playing SANFL and confirmed it wont be with Central.

Just because your info stated it wont be with the Eagles, doesn't mean that your info wont be wrong, Micky.

Perhaps just forget about it for a few days and see what transpires. You never know, you might get an official announcement?

GMgG said that Seb advised him personally he will be signing with the Eagles. Let's see what transpires. Patience, Micky.
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4319
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:05 pm

Big Phil wrote:Seb himself has posted on Facebook that he will be back playing SANFL and confirmed it wont be with Central.

Just because your info stated it wont be with the Eagles, doesn't mean that your info wont be wrong, Micky.

Perhaps just forget about it for a few days and see what transpires. You never know, you might get an official announcement?

GMgG said that Seb advised him personally he will be signing with the Eagles. Let's see what transpires. Patience, Micky.

I won’t post exactly what I was told
But I’ll keep saying it’s just a rumour until the Eagles tell members it’s true
If and when we get the email we will know
GMcG stated he was signing Monday just gone
But it’s just a rumour
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by bayman on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 pm

mickyj wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Seb himself has posted on Facebook that he will be back playing SANFL and confirmed it wont be with Central.

Just because your info stated it wont be with the Eagles, doesn't mean that your info wont be wrong, Micky.

Perhaps just forget about it for a few days and see what transpires. You never know, you might get an official announcement?

GMgG said that Seb advised him personally he will be signing with the Eagles. Let's see what transpires. Patience, Micky.


But I’ll keep saying it’s just a rumour
But it’s just a rumour

that's why its in the rumour thread Wink
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 7093
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm

mickyj wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Seb himself has posted on Facebook that he will be back playing SANFL and confirmed it wont be with Central.

Just because your info stated it wont be with the Eagles, doesn't mean that your info wont be wrong, Micky.

Perhaps just forget about it for a few days and see what transpires. You never know, you might get an official announcement?

GMgG said that Seb advised him personally he will be signing with the Eagles. Let's see what transpires. Patience, Micky.

I won’t post exactly what I was told
But I’ll keep saying it’s just a rumour until the Eagles tell members it’s true
If and when we get the email we will know
GMcG stated he was signing Monday just gone
But it’s just a rumour

It does say on his Facebook page that your a friend big Phil sanfl not which club
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1874
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Back to top


Post new topic   
 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum