Rumour File

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:21 am

Scrappy wrote:BEN WARREN

South should consider offering the coaching gig to Ben Warren
Premiership player for Norwood
Premiership coach at Norwood
Premiership assistant coach at Sturt

He did wonders in his first year coaching at Norwood as a first year coach
He took over losing about a dozen players from the previous season
He gained a couple
To win a Premiership under those circumstances was a great coaching feat

Rumour only :
Ben is interested in the South Adelaide coaching position

This seems a highly probable situation.
In fact South would be nuts not to consider Warren.
The only question mark would be on what terms he left there 5 years or so ago.

Hocking never seemed the right fit for South.
I think he is an assistant coach at best and if he is to be the midfield man at Collingwood, that is probably his gig.
avatar
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2791
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 am

rocket_rooster wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Any rumours Phil of the club

Putting 2 and 2 together I think that is the recruit the roosters might go troppo after.

Could be
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Lachlan2 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Nathan Rudloff has or is about to sign with Centrals.

Jonathan Ross is going to do a Pre-Season with Centrals.

Tyler Harris has had preliminary discussion also with Centrals.
avatar
Lachlan2

Join date : 2016-05-24
Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Big Phil on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Lachlan2 wrote:Nathan Rudloff has or is about to sign with Centrals.

Jonathan Ross is going to do a Pre-Season with Centrals.

Tyler Harris has had preliminary discussion also with Centrals.

Another quality Port Magpies contracted player had a chat with the Dogs recently, as well.
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4241
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:20 pm

At this rate they're gonna be pulling players out of North Haven Div3 to get a side
avatar
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2791
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by goddy11 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:08 am

I am not surprised they want to move. Why does Port actually require a side playing in the SANFL reserves? It makes no sense. They call it development side but most of the players are in their 20s.
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 114
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:08 am

Big Phil wrote:
Lachlan2 wrote:Nathan Rudloff has or is about to sign with Centrals.

Jonathan Ross is going to do a Pre-Season with Centrals.

Tyler Harris has had preliminary discussion also with Centrals.

Another quality Port Magpies contracted player had a chat with the Dogs recently, as well.

Plus the two other Port Magpies players that have spoken to two other sanfl clubs
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by bayman on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:19 pm

i know this was a rumour going around 12 months ago but i believe this time it is more likely to happen than this time last year, that being Simon Phillips is looking for a new league club
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6778
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Flag No.10 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 pm

Phillips shopped himself around this time last year too. How many games did he play this year?

Flag No.10

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 1977
Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by bayman on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Phillips shopped himself around this time last year too. How many games did he play this year?

he had some sort of leg problem this year (Scrunch what is the medical term for it ?) his shoulder is fine & yes he did speak to a club or 3 last year & almost went to Noarlunga, this year as with several other players he his most probably looking for a new start to resurrect his career
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6778
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Scrunch on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:23 pm

bayman wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:Phillips shopped himself around this time last year too. How many games did he play this year?

he had some sort of leg problem this year (Scrunch what is the medical term for it ?) his shoulder is fine & yes he did speak to a club or 3 last year & almost went to Noarlunga, this year as with several other players he his most probably looking for a new start to resurrect his career

Im not sure exactly what the nature of his injury was Bayman. I think Flipper would likely be offered a fairly heavily reduced contract, given I'd say he's probably only played less than 10 games in the last 2 seasons. Still a quality player when fit, but I wouldn't think too many would be looking to part with big coin for an injury plagued 31 year old (by round 1 2018). Could be wrong though - If he made it through say 15 games there's still a 30+ goal small forward in him I believe and he's fairly clutch in front of goal.
avatar
Scrunch

Join date : 2013-02-10
Posts : 1371

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by goddy11 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Scrunch wrote:
bayman wrote:
Flag No.10 wrote:Phillips shopped himself around this time last year too. How many games did he play this year?

he had some sort of leg problem this year (Scrunch what is the medical term for it ?) his shoulder is fine & yes he did speak to a club or 3 last year & almost went to Noarlunga, this year as with several other players he his most probably looking for a new start to resurrect his career

Im not sure exactly what the nature of his injury was Bayman. I think Flipper would likely be offered a fairly heavily reduced contract, given I'd say he's probably only played less than 10 games in the last 2 seasons. Still a quality player when fit, but I wouldn't think too many would be looking to part with big coin for an injury plagued 31 year old (by round 1 2018). Could be wrong though - If he made it through say 15 games there's still a 30+ goal small forward in him I believe and he's fairly clutch in front of goal.
Would a club still have to pay a transfer fee for him. In hard times may be a risk.
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 114
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Scrunch on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:46 pm

I'd be pretty confident they would Goddy, and I wouldn't imagine it would be cheap under the formula I believe they use.
avatar
Scrunch

Join date : 2013-02-10
Posts : 1371

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:54 pm

any info on Nathan Rudloff from Port ?
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Big Phil on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:02 pm

mickyj wrote:any info  on Nathan Rudloff from Port ?
Deciding between Central and Eagles.
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4241
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Big Phil wrote:
mickyj wrote:any info  on Nathan Rudloff from Port ?
Deciding between Central and Eagles.

No worries Big PHIL
There were others names supposedly moving don’t think I heard his name mentioned in the other sanfl club
And I guess the one that was mentioned beING delisted by Port isn’t going to happen that was or may have caused a bit of a tussle between two sanfl clubs
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by eartotheground on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Lewie in and Lewie Out?
avatar
eartotheground

Join date : 2012-06-22
Posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Big Phil on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:25 pm

eartotheground wrote:Lewie in and Lewie Out?

Both worn Norwood jumpers before?
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4241
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Flag No.10 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Big Phil wrote:
eartotheground wrote:Lewie in and Lewie Out?

Both worn Norwood jumpers before?

Sharrad and Scott I assume.

Flag No.10

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 1977
Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mark beswick on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:23 pm

On the ball there flag10
avatar
mark beswick

Join date : 2012-01-18
Posts : 327
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:15 am

Flag No.10 wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
eartotheground wrote:Lewie in and Lewie Out?

Both worn Norwood jumpers before?

Sharrad and Scott I assume.

Which club have your heard for Sharrad from Magpies I’ve heard of a different one than Norwood . The SANFL silly season lol
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by eartotheground on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:50 am

One club soaring above the others for Magpies midfielders.
avatar
eartotheground

Join date : 2012-06-22
Posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by Big Phil on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:30 pm

eartotheground wrote:One club soaring above the others for Magpies midfielders.

Looking likely that L.Sharrad, T.Gray and N.Rudloff to sign with the Eagles.
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4241
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by mickyj on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Big Phil wrote:
eartotheground wrote:One club soaring above the others for Magpies midfielders.

Looking likely that L.Sharrad, T.Gray and N.Rudloff to sign with the Eagles.

is the big signings Zac Milbank has been rumouring on tweet
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1587
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rumour File

Post by robranisgod on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 am

rocket_rooster wrote:
mickyj wrote:

Any rumours Phil of the club

Putting 2 and 2 together I think that is the recruit the roosters might go troppo after.

Aidan Tropiano, a Sandover Medallist, has indeed signed with North
avatar
robranisgod

Join date : 2012-05-22
Posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum