What's funny

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Gingernuts on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 am

Agreed dedja.

I can't believe they're going with Rudd as the main challenger again. Surely we're not headed back there. Have people really forgotten how hopless he was??
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Join date : 2012-02-01
Posts : 2493
Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Booney on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 am

Was he worse than Gillard though? Wink
Booney
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-11
Posts : 1984
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Gingernuts on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 am

IMO as a swinging voter - yes.

FFS - when will both parties realise that people are desperate for a new face on the political landscape.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Join date : 2012-02-01
Posts : 2493
Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Southee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:32 am

Rudd was alot worse than Gillard ... But most people forget about his ego and shocking blunders.

The media love rudd too.

The thing is he got dumped for having low opinion polls too !
Southee
Southee

Join date : 2012-01-29
Posts : 949
My club : south

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by A Mum on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 am

OI - you lot What's funny - Page 3 Stop

Take your politics discussion and head that way --->

What's funny - Page 3 Hiding

What's funny - Page 3 1707509332




A Mum
A Mum

Join date : 2011-12-16
Posts : 2245
Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 am

Quite right, A Mum Very Happy



Last edited by redandblack on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Lee
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7103
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:24 am

bigclock wrote:Now that is funny!

Glad you liked it, bc.

On the new thread, if there is one, you can say who was wrong Very Happy Very Happy

No challenge.
Lee
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7103
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by brodlach on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:36 am

Rudd decides not to put himself up
brodlach
brodlach

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 871
My club : west

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by A Mum on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 am

brodlach wrote:


Never get a woman to do a mans job lol!




(ducks for cover What's funny - Page 3 3136717439

LOL Brodlach!!!

I have been looking for an 'emoticon' for half an hour to reply this - but I can't find the one I'm looking for !!

Came across this one though - made me chuckle What's funny - Page 3 2829010660

What's funny - Page 3 290
A Mum
A Mum

Join date : 2011-12-16
Posts : 2245
Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by brodlach on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 am

A Mum wrote:
brodlach wrote:


Never get a woman to do a mans job lol!




(ducks for cover What's funny - Page 3 3136717439

LOL Brodlach!!!

I have been looking for an 'emoticon' for half an hour to reply this - but I can't find the one I'm looking for !!

Came across this one though - made me chuckle What's funny - Page 3 2829010660

What's funny - Page 3 290


Laughing Had you in mind when I wrote that
brodlach
brodlach

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 871
My club : west

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by A Mum on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 am

LOL Very Happy - I know you did - I should have found a 'fishing' emoticon !!

There's one that the 'male' emicon says 'iron my shirt' - and so the female emoticon does - while it's on him and makes him flat... What's funny - Page 3 169538438

But I can't find it... found some funny ones on the search though.
Might have to keep and copy the links for future reference What's funny - Page 3 2678737410
A Mum
A Mum

Join date : 2011-12-16
Posts : 2245
Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:55 am

bigclock wrote:
redandblack wrote:
bigclock wrote:Now that is funny!

Glad you liked it, bc.

On the new thread, if there is one, you can say who was wrong Very Happy Very Happy

No challenge.

Yeah nothing happen What's funny - Page 3 4257781809 - you can keep telling yourself that lol!

Nothing did happen, mate.

Please, take notice of A Mum's mesage, this isn't a thread for politics or sour grapes What's funny - Page 3 2988561446 Wink
Lee
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7103
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 am

Let's not start of a new round, mate.

You gleefully said I was wrong and I wasn't.

Time to move on.

Besides I fear A Mum far more than you and you should too Cool
Lee
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7103
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by A Mum on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:03 am

What's funny - Page 3 5
A Mum
A Mum

Join date : 2011-12-16
Posts : 2245
Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:08 am

See Very Happy
Lee
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7103
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Southee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:12 am

You are wrong R&B .....sorry mate Wink

Why can't this issue be discussed anyway ?

Surely if this was the liberals you would not say this.

These are the people running the country ATM and is important.... Or is this part of the media ban the labor government wants.
Southee
Southee

Join date : 2012-01-29
Posts : 949
My club : south

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 am

bigclock wrote:
redandblack wrote:Let's not start of a new round, mate.

You gleefully said I was wrong and I wasn't.

Time to move on.

Besides I fear A Mum far more than you and you should too Cool

Threaten a fellow poster - Not cool dude.

Seeing there's no smiley, do you really mean that?

Bit soft, mate Wink
Lee
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7103
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Lee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 am

Southee wrote:You are wrong R&B .....sorry mate Wink

Why can't this issue be discussed anyway ?

Surely if this was the liberals you would not say this.

These are the people running the country ATM and is important.... Or is this part of the media ban the labor government wants.

Wrong??? Where???

Mate, you can say what you like, but A Mum said to do it on another thread, that's all I've said.

Media ban???? Can I have some of what you've had, Southee, Very Happy

I know some are upset that the rumours of the PM's death has been a little premature, but chin up, anything can happen in politics. Very Happy
Lee
Lee

Join date : 2011-12-05
Posts : 7103
Location : Talking footy
My club : west

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What's funny - Page 3 Empty Re: What's funny

Post by Southee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 am

redandblack wrote:
Southee wrote:You are wrong R&B .....sorry mate Wink

Why can't this issue be discussed anyway ?

Surely if this was the liberals you would not say this.

These are the people running the country ATM and is important.... Or is this part of the media ban the labor government wants.

Wrong??? Where???

Mate, you can say what you like, but A Mum said to do it on another thread, that's all I've said.

Media ban???? Can I have some of what you've had, Southee, Very Happy

I know some are upset that the rumours of the PM's death has been a little premature, but chin up, anything can happen in politics. Very Happy

Where the thread on here from yesterday " how the media report things.."

Deleted or moved ??

Southee
Southee

Join date : 2012-01-29
Posts : 949
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum