SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 pm

borrowed from the snoutslouts forum.........

this is a great idea & the first great idea the sanfl has come up with in years (imho)


SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES

By ZAC MILBANK | Twitter @zacmilbank

The most loyal SANFL members are set to have their dedication rewarded at their club’s last home match for season 2016.

SANFL club members will have the chance to claim a complimentary pass to their favourite team’s final home outing before the major round.

Those who have attended all of their favourite team’s matches at home will also receive two tickets to the SANFL Finals series – including the SANFL IGA League Grand Final – as well as an official certificate from their club and the SANFL.

SANFL Members who attend their club’s last home game will also be placed into a draw to win a Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb experience at this year’s SANFL IGA League Grand Final at Adelaide Oval.

And those from the competing clubs at the SANFL IGA League Grand Final, who have attended all of their team’s home matches, will also be entered into a competition to toss the coin at the 2016 title-decider.

The first SANFL Member Appreciation games kick off on Saturday in Round 20, with Glenelg hosting Port Adelaide and North Adelaide locking horns with South Adelaide.

For more information on what your club is doing for its SANFL Member Appreciation Game, log on to their website.

2016 SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES

Round 20
Glenelg v Port Adelaide (Gliderol Stadium)
North Adelaide v South Adelaide (Prospect Oval)

Round 21
West Adelaide v Adelaide (Berri Oval)
Eagles v Glenelg (Maughan Thiem Hyundai Oval)
Port Adelaide v Norwood (Alberton Oval)

Round 22
Central District v West Adelaide (My Money House Oval)
South Adelaide v Adelaide (Hickinbotham Oval)
Sturt v Glenelg (Peter Motley Oval)
Norwood v Eagles (Coopers Stadium)

_________________
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by Thiele on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 pm

great idea
avatar
Thiele

Join date : 2011-12-14
Posts : 902
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Great promotion but I have missed 1 home match. Am I still eligible for the finals tickets.
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:20 pm

goddy11 wrote:Great promotion but I have missed 1 home match. Am I still eligible for the finals tickets.

as i read it yes, however you could ''appeal'' to the SANFL saying you left your card home on that particular day & paid at the gate...you never know it might ''work'' Very Happy
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:32 pm

bayman wrote:
goddy11 wrote:Great promotion but I have missed 1 home match. Am I still eligible for the finals tickets.

as i read it yes, however you could ''appeal'' to the SANFL saying you left your card home on that particular day & paid at the gate...you never know it might ''work'' Very Happy

Thanks good advice. I have a season card actually and go to most games Cool Twisted Evil
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by Southee on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Missed one bloody home game this year versus Eagles due to sickness .....seen every other game.

Shattered I missed the finals passes.
avatar
Southee

Join date : 2012-01-29
Posts : 924
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Southee wrote:Missed one bloody home game this year versus Eagles due to sickness .....seen every other game.

Shattered I missed the finals passes.

Southee, I was at your home game and missed our home game against South. "Went to the loss and missed our win"
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:20 pm

so how do we get our free tickets ?
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by Southee on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:41 pm

bayman wrote:so how do we get our free tickets ?

Up to the SANFL if you receive them or not.
avatar
Southee

Join date : 2012-01-29
Posts : 924
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:15 pm

The Tickets will be sent out on Saturday after the game Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:14 am

bayman wrote:so how do we get our free tickets ?

I had a mate receive his (a double for entire finals) in the mail yesterday.
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:28 pm

goddy11 wrote:
bayman wrote:so how do we get our free tickets ?

I had a mate receive his (a double for entire finals) in the mail yesterday.  

Everyone i know who qualifies has received theirs, except me Crying or Very sad maybe the SANFL doesn't want me going to the footy anymore Shocked
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:31 am

bayman wrote:
goddy11 wrote:
bayman wrote:so how do we get our free tickets ?

I had a mate receive his (a double for entire finals) in the mail yesterday.  

Everyone i know who qualifies has received theirs, except me Crying or Very sad maybe the SANFL doesn't want me going to the footy anymore Shocked

Bayman, Its in the mail. Anyway that's what I keep telling myself. I will what it on TV though.
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by Mannyredleg on Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:09 pm

I have a season ticket to all the Norwood games home and away.

Ive missed 1 maybe 2 at home but have been to about 18 games in total for the season but miss out on the finals tickets.

I think this should be looked at if this offer is to be repeated.
avatar
Mannyredleg

Join date : 2012-05-10
Posts : 46
Location : Rostrevor
Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:13 pm

they did not arrive today either but have managed to secure a ticket thanks to a Glenelg official who read this
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:17 pm

i still have not received the double pass that i am entitled too so i presume that my season ticket card wasn't scanned correctly during the year, so i sent an email to the SANFL some 10 or 11 days ago & got no reply, i posted a letter last Sunday & still no reply, i would have thought a professional organization would at least make contact to verify or clarify what i was saying is correct or at worst  say ''sorry but our records show etc etc'' but not to get any sort of reply to me smacks of disrespect & lacks professionalism......i hadn't budgeted for paying to go the the football so i spent that money on bills & the rego of 2 cars so i'll be watching it on TV this will be the first final i've missed since the 1978 grand final
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:04 pm

I sent email to SANFL as well and also did not receive response. Oh well, I will still be there. What happened to your tickets from Glenelg official?
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:33 pm

I borrowed the ticket for last week, the ticket will be used by his wife for the next 3 weeks, the no reply to you & I says it all they lack respect of their clients & lacks professionalism
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:24 am

Spell check to the rescue, i'd just like to publicly thank spelly who pm'd me & has kindly donated a ticket for todays matches


Thanks Spelly Smile
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by bayman on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 pm

no reply either by email or letter from the SANFL, this is just not good enough, surely any business would out of courtesy & respect would acknowledge they received communication, not the SANFL they just choose to ignore their clients & this isn't the first time, a friend of mine who is a media personality got me to write a letter last year so this person wouldn't get in any ''trouble'' so i happily posted a letter & guess what ? yep still waiting for a reply........

plenty of people have offered me tickets which i am very grateful for & will be able to go to the next couple of weeks, since 1991 (apart from Glenelg matches which is a given) i've attended every possible neutral game i could to support the SANFL as big brother moved into town as i had faith in it, these days i have no faith whatsover in the SANFL as it seems to me they aren't worried about the clients (spectators) but are happy to serve big brother at all times, so from next year i'll get my seasons ticket as per usual but will not support the SANFL by going to neutral matches no matter how good or how bad those games look on paper

how the mighty have fallen, yep the SANFULL OFSHIT is now known as ''The Once Mighties'' the proud head of football in South Australia is NO MORE
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6738
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: SANFL MEMBER APPRECIATION GAMES.....great idea

Post by goddy11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:33 pm

bayman wrote:no reply either by email or letter from the SANFL, this is just not good enough, surely any business would out of courtesy & respect would acknowledge they received communication, not the SANFL they just choose to ignore their clients & this isn't the first time, a friend of mine who is a media personality got me to write a letter last year so this person wouldn't get in any ''trouble'' so i happily posted a letter & guess what ? yep still waiting for a reply........

plenty of people have offered me tickets which i am very grateful for & will be able to go to the next couple of weeks, since 1991 (apart from Glenelg matches which is a given)  i've attended every possible neutral game i could to support the SANFL as big brother moved into town as i had faith in it, these days i have no faith whatsover in the SANFL as it seems to me they aren't worried about the clients (spectators) but are happy to serve big brother at all times, so from next year i'll get my seasons ticket as per usual but will not support the SANFL by going to neutral matches no matter how good or how bad those games look on paper

how the mighty have fallen, yep the SANFULL OFSHIT is now known as ''The Once Mighties'' the proud head of football in South Australia  is NO MORE  
I will do the same. Season tickets are good value if you attend all games but its not always possible. The Home match ticket will do me. I attended matches fro Noarlunga to Elizabeth. I missed the Bay match and Alberton (which I don like going to) plus 1 at Woodville.
You point is quite right. A bit of courtesy and sending a return email is not a big deal. FFS how busy is the receptionist at the SANFL this time of year. Probably organizing lunches and dinners for the execs.
avatar
goddy11

Join date : 2015-05-11
Posts : 110
Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum