Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:With Geelong wanting to claim their VFA premierships within the AFL / VFL count, I thought I read somewhere over the weekend that the afl endorsed Port having 37 as a club.

I've lost count.

Is it 36 sanfl and 1 afl or otherwise?

Otherwise? Shocked

Yes, it is hard to lose count with numbers like this but yes, The Port Adelaide Football Club has won 36 SANFL premierships and 1 AFL premiership. It's not hard.
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1969
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Scrappy on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 pm

Gentlemen and Bayman
I have opened up a discussion about VFL flags counting in AFL tallies
Its in the other AFL discussion room
Thread by Bayman
Where are They Now , Stories , Footballers etc
avatar
Scrappy

Join date : 2012-05-15
Posts : 3152

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Scrappy wrote:Gentlemen and Bayman
I have opened up a discussion about VFL flags counting in AFL tallies
Its in the other AFL discussion room
Thread by Bayman
Where are They Now , Stories , Footballers etc

Bottom line?

If you have 13 VFL, 3 AFL, that's what you have.

If you have 36 SANFL, 1 AFL, that's what you have.

If you have 4 SANFL and nothing else, that's what you have.

End. Of. Story.
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1969
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by RODH2 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Who has - Port Adelaide or Power, or magpies, or.......??
avatar
RODH2

Join date : 2013-08-21
Posts : 138
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:57 pm

No I think he meant what the AFL counts in THEIR tally, not what each club has from various sources.

They seem not to endorse in their official list the premierships other than VFL or AFL.
IE No VFA, SANFL, WAFL, etc.
avatar
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2656
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 pm

RODH2 wrote: Who has -  Port Adelaide or Power, or magpies, or.......??

Fool.
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1969
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 pm

waddayamean wrote:
Booney wrote:
RODH2 wrote: Who has -  Port Adelaide or Power, or magpies, or.......??

Fool.

Valid question considering you claim Port have won 36. Might want to decide if you are one club or wish to have a foot in both camps. Have a think about your reply and don't resort to name calling to look like you know what you are talking about.

Well he's just being a troll, you would have a handle on that sort of carry on. Quite a good one in fact, and anyone going "Port Adelaide or Power" is a fool.

So you dispute the fact Port Adelaide has won 36 SANFL premierships? ( Fact, as noted )

Please, I'm listening.
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1969
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by RODH2 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Insert fishing rod emoticon right here, easy to wind up some people! You may think they are 1 club, Booney, but many others don't.
avatar
RODH2

Join date : 2013-08-21
Posts : 138
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by mickyj on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:24 pm

Booney wrote:
waddayamean wrote:
Booney wrote:
RODH2 wrote: Who has -  Port Adelaide or Power, or magpies, or.......??

Fool.

Valid question considering you claim Port have won 36. Might want to decide if you are one club or wish to have a foot in both camps. Have a think about your reply and don't resort to name calling to look like you know what you are talking about.

Well he's just being a troll, you would have a handle on that sort of carry on. Quite a good one in fact, and anyone going "Port Adelaide or Power" is a fool.

So you dispute the fact Port Adelaide has won 36 SANFL premierships? ( Fact, as noted )

Please, I'm listening.

Not stirring Booney there was a port Adelaide fan at a port game Alberton who told the crowd he was not a power fan in the afl he is a Carlton fan . Honestly that's the truth not sure how you could be 
avatar
mickyj

Join date : 2012-02-21
Posts : 1323
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Booney wrote:
bayman wrote:
Booney wrote:
waddayamean wrote:Anyway who cares about them. Backstabbing and whinging  Peanuts.

Laughing

36 premierships. Count them.


with my fingers, toes etc i can only count to twenty one, sadly that club is dead, the franchise taking their place have won zero premierships in their short life

Nothing can take 36 premierships away, whatever you think.

it is a joke (21)....think about it......sadly it is dead & you know it, i've seen them numerous times over the last couple of years & this year i've seen them 3 or 4 times & i think they're playing with no heart or passion this year, just playing as individuals
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6290
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:17 am

waddayamean wrote:

ohhhhh he is , diddums .Who is the troll ? You just seem to resort to insults and use insults and trolling as an excuse. Like a little schoolboy with your " he is trolling me"

Not sure about listening but reading you aren't doing so well. It is obviously a little over your head the facts by the looks of things. But to your question . I am not disputing the SANFL flags. Never did.


Diddums... Laughing Insults? They aren't insults if they're true. RODH2 just admitted he was trolling, so, foolish behavior.

Now you insult me by saying I can't read so well? Again, pot, kettle, black.

What "facts" should I consider, oh keeper of knowledge?
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1969
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:41 am

When not kicking others, who do you support, waddayamean?
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1969
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by RODH2 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:05 am

Bit of a glass jaw there, Booney. You had Port Adelaide in the SANFL, now you have Power Reserves....not the same thing! Cheers!
avatar
RODH2

Join date : 2013-08-21
Posts : 138
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 am

You admit to trolling, then bag someone for taking the troll? L.M.F.A.O

Another stunning revelation, thankyou!
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1969
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by RODH2 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Oh, Dear.... No worries , Booney. See ya!
avatar
RODH2

Join date : 2013-08-21
Posts : 138
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by UncleHuey on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Only trouble with adding in premierships from state leagues is that we now have 2 premiers in the one year.

In theory, if Geelong won a VFA premiership the same year as Port Adelaide did then there were 3 premiers in that year in the new list.

Perhaps they should also add in the Under 16's!
avatar
UncleHuey

Join date : 2013-03-20
Posts : 912
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum