2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Scrappy on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:35 pm

BW
The 3 reasons = all 3 guernesy numbers are also divisible by 3
avatar
Scrappy

Join date : 2012-05-15
Posts : 3220

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by bayman on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Scrappy wrote:BW
The 3 reasons = all 3 guernesy numbers are also divisible by 3

6-9-12 ?
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6652
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by blueandwhite on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:50 pm

bayman wrote:
Scrappy wrote:BW
The 3 reasons = all 3 guernesy numbers are also divisible by 3

6-9-12 ?

no...Nothing to do with it..... Rolling Eyes
avatar
blueandwhite

Join date : 2012-01-22
Posts : 526
Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by bayman on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:52 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
bayman wrote:
Scrappy wrote:BW
The 3 reasons = all 3 guernesy numbers are also divisible by 3

6-9-12 ?

no...Nothing to do with it..... Rolling Eyes

lost me then
avatar
bayman

Join date : 2012-02-05
Posts : 6652
Location : on a marx brothers set
Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by kingrooster on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Great win to Westies. Good to see different colours on top of the chimney.
avatar
kingrooster

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 110
Teams : North Adelaide
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Well done to Westies.
Certainly earned it the hard way.
Mark Mickan must be one happy and relieved dude after several goes at this.
Quite a turnaround in 12 months too.

Congrats to all our TF Westies supporters, volunteers and admin. Big night for you boys!
avatar
Chambo Off To Work We Go

Join date : 2012-02-03
Posts : 2747
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Big Phil on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Congratulations to the Bloods on the 2015 Premiership...

Really happy for all the good Westies folk on here and of course the long-suffering fans who had to wait 32 years...

I look forward to paying up on my bet with Lee earlier in the year and signing up as a Member of the reigning premiers in 2016...

Well done Bloods...
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4186
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Southee on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:38 pm

Well done Westies !!

Thought you guys played brilliant football today. Really looked good. Porpoise, Schimidt were sensational.

A premiership for the true believers who have stuck with Westies through thick and thin. Enjoy the celebrations.... you all deserve it.

6,9, and 12 are some numbers unlucky for some !!!

Enjoy the night bloods fans......have a day off tomorrow too !! Wink
avatar
Southee

Join date : 2012-01-29
Posts : 916
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Big Phil on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Interstate and overseas fans will be pleased to see the replay is already uploaded to the SANFL website...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggsEUEQsu8k
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4186
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by countrycousin on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Congratulations to the West Adelaide Football Club. 32 years is a long time between drinks, as Sturt supporters know. 26 years for us was more that enough. Of course in 1983 Westies beat my mob and I was there. And to pick it up from 9th last year is a credit to all concerned.
avatar
countrycousin

Join date : 2012-02-02
Posts : 473
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by blueandwhite on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:18 pm

countrycousin wrote:Congratulations to the West Adelaide Football Club. 32 years is a long time between drinks, as Sturt supporters know. 26 years for us was more that enough. Of course in 1983 Westies beat my mob and I was there. And to pick it up from 9th last year is a credit to all concerned.

ahem....so is 51.. Crying or Very sad
avatar
blueandwhite

Join date : 2012-01-22
Posts : 526
Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Scrappy on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:27 pm

What about the poor suffering Norwood supporters
Waited 64 years between Premierships at Adelaide oval
avatar
Scrappy

Join date : 2012-05-15
Posts : 3220

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Scrappy on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Williamstown v Box Hill
2015 VFL Grand Final

WI 5-5...7-7...12-10....18-12
BH 2-3...6-8... 7-14.....8-18

Congratulations to Williamstown who aggregated a massive 120 points to win a Final

Both teams scored the most points for in the 18 game Minor Round season
1797 Box Hill
1764 Williamstown

There is irony
Williamstowns coach was West Adelaides previous coach B4 Mark Mickan

Andy Collins and Mark Mickan both win a flag this season
Both have made good career moves


avatar
Scrappy

Join date : 2012-05-15
Posts : 3220

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by oldfella on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:12 pm

bayman wrote:on the Jack Oatey medal while Schmidt played very well i thought Porplyzia was a stand out over the full four quarters

I agree with this with adam hartlett in the mix also
avatar
oldfella

Join date : 2011-12-13
Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by countrycousin on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:21 pm

blueandwhite wrote:
countrycousin wrote:Congratulations to the West Adelaide Football Club. 32 years is a long time between drinks, as Sturt supporters know. 26 years for us was more that enough. Of course in 1983 Westies beat my mob and I was there. And to pick it up from 9th last year is a credit to all concerned.

ahem....so is 51.. Crying or Very sad
1964, believe it or not I was at that game too. I had an Aunt (my mother's sister) who was a rabid South supporter and we went along with her that day. She idolized David Kantilla as I recall. My mother was an equally rabid Sturt supporter, hence my own lifetime obsession. Laughing
avatar
countrycousin

Join date : 2012-02-02
Posts : 473
My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Thiele on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:59 am

YOU LITTLE BEAUTY
avatar
Thiele

Join date : 2011-12-14
Posts : 893
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Ben W on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:06 am

Just awesome to see West Adelaide get up and win the Grand Final, - might have to go an buy a copy of the Advertiser!
avatar
Ben W

Join date : 2011-12-22
Posts : 1167
Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by firstblood on Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:20 am

Big Phil wrote:Interstate and overseas fans will be pleased to see the replay is already uploaded to the SANFL website...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggsEUEQsu8k

There's no sound at all with the video Phil.
avatar
firstblood

Join date : 2011-08-24
Posts : 1299
My club : west

http://chaletos.4rumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Big Phil on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:00 pm

firstblood wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Interstate and overseas fans will be pleased to see the replay is already uploaded to the SANFL website...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggsEUEQsu8k

There's no sound at all with the video Phil.

At the start, there is no sound, but when the game itself kicks off, the C7 commentary kicks in...
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4186
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Bundy on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:24 pm

no it dosn't
avatar
Bundy

Join date : 2011-12-18
Posts : 326
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by PhilH on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:31 pm

FOOT-e TIMES DAILY Bloods Premiership Edition is up

http://footetimes.com/foot-e-times-daily-bloods-premiership-edition/
avatar
PhilH

Join date : 2012-02-01
Posts : 599
Teams : Eagles, Green Bay Packers, Happy Valley U10 Black
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by firstblood on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Big Phil wrote:
firstblood wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Interstate and overseas fans will be pleased to see the replay is already uploaded to the SANFL website...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggsEUEQsu8k

There's no sound at all with the video Phil.

At the start, there is no sound, but when the game itself kicks off, the C7 commentary kicks in...
No Phil sorry, there is no sound, i even downloaded the youtube video, still without sound, apparently the SANFL knows there is a problem with the commentary and it will be rectified soon.
avatar
firstblood

Join date : 2011-08-24
Posts : 1299
My club : west

http://chaletos.4rumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by brodlach on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Nearly 24 hours later and a few beers  I still cannot believe that we won the premiership  

I was really worried just before halftime when our lads seemed to be running up and down on the one spot, thought the fresher legs of the Eagles would come through. One thing I had forgotten was our new found win at all cost attitude. Our boys were so gutsy and determined to "get the job done" which they did. I didnt relax until the 24th minute mark of the last quarter as Ive seen first hand wins turned into narrow losses. They just willed themselves to each contest. Big Webby turning Raymond inside out was a real highlight for me....love Webby.

Couple of "behind the scene" blokes that I would like to mention: Dits, JT, Bob, Blacky, Mark and Lee, your efforts have been not forgotten you are all part of the premiership.

Whilst Schmidt and Porps were great, Caire, Beech and Hartlett also deserve alot of credit. Big Willitts, and Hartlett I am really happy for them the heart and soul of the team.

Thanks to those that have wished the club well, many posters over the years have paid the crap out of us. Not many Westies posters on here but we are a resilliant bunch.

If I had my wish, and West dont win it, I hope South can break the 51 year old drought next season. Ive seen two premierships now but most Southites have never seen one. C'mon South give one to your supporters
avatar
brodlach

Join date : 2011-12-17
Posts : 871
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Booney on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 pm

Get down to the club Westies fans. The place is dead, hardly anyone in there. That place should be jumping!

( By the way, the players are in the mound bar....my lord! Shocked Laughing )
avatar
Booney

Join date : 2011-12-12
Posts : 1984
Location : Alberton.....literally.
Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Re: 2015 SANFL Grand Final WWT vs West Adelaide

Post by Big Phil on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:38 pm

firstblood wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
firstblood wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Interstate and overseas fans will be pleased to see the replay is already uploaded to the SANFL website...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggsEUEQsu8k

There's no sound at all with the video Phil.

At the start, there is no sound, but when the game itself kicks off, the C7 commentary kicks in...
No Phil sorry, there is no sound, i even downloaded the youtube video, still without sound, apparently the SANFL knows there is a problem with the commentary and it will be rectified soon.

Fair enough...

When I posted it last night, I watched the first 15-20 minutes and there was sound then, once the game started...
avatar
Big Phil

Join date : 2012-01-30
Posts : 4186
Location : at an SANFL game

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum