Sheffield Sheild 2013/14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sheffield Sheild 2013/14

Post by brodlach on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 am

Adam Zampa, the former NSW Leg spinner, has signed with the Redbacks. Nathan Lyon being courted by NSW and Andrew McDonald, the Victorian all rounder wants to come to Adelaide. Also looks like Dan Christian will be released from his Redbacks contract and may move to Queensland.
brodlach

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheffield Sheild 2013/14

Post by MightyEagles on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:07 am

We need to carry our reasonable from this year, which was better then the last few seasons, and lift it up by 5% and we could be in a final.
MightyEagles

Teams : Eagles
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

Agreed, the Redbacks need another batsman to build an innings around also
brodlach

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Another batsman would be the key. Klinger had his worst season, propbably since he arrived here from Victoria. We probably need a batting alrounder and McDonald could fit the role nicely.
Christian had a poor season, he can't translate his OD and 20/20 form into four day cricket so his loss probably won't affect our shield chances.
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Another batsman would be the key. Klinger had his worst season, propbably since he arrived here from Victoria.

he was probably ropable with losing the captaincy than most think, hell i'd be fuming if i was in his shoes
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 pm

brodlach wrote:Adam Zampa, the former NSW Leg spinner, has signed with the Redbacks. Nathan Lyon being courted by NSW and Andrew McDonald, the Victorian all rounder wants to come to Adelaide. Also looks like Dan Christian will be released from his Redbacks contract and may move to Queensland.

with Zampa what school would he go to ?

when McDonald got on the 'Strikers' squad i thought here we go he might be having a look at Adelaide to see if a move to South Australia was on

with Dan Christian i think ''Blind Freddie'' could see that coming when he wasn't picked in the last 2 or 3 months....you watch he'll be 'reborn' & flourish like 'Rhino' did
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum